- 450g potatoes
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup SR flour
- 400g zucchini, grated
- 100g ham, chopped
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Boil potatoes until almost done. Then cool a little and slice.
- Preheat the oven & line baking dish with baking paper with a little hanging over.
- Whisk eggs and then add flour, whisk until smooth. Add some finely chopped rosemary, zucchini, ham and cheese. Mix all together.
- Add about 2 ½ tablespoons vegetable oil. Mix well and season to taste.
- Pour into a baking dish, top with finely sliced potatoes.
- Brush with remaining vegetable oil and sprinkle salt, pepper and a little more chopped rosemary.
- Cook for about 45 to 50 minutes or until potatoes are golden.
See also brendajanschek.com/recipe/potato-and-zucchini-slice/
Sharing our joys and learnings.