- 1 x 375g packet pasta shells
- 4 bacon rashers, thinly sliced
- 1 x 310g can corn kernels, drained
- 1 bunch chives, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup egg mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons warm water
- Add pasta to a large pan of boiling salted water. Boil, uncovered, until just tender; drain. Rinse under cold water; drain.
- Cook bacon in a non-stick pan until crisp; drain on absorbent paper.
- Combine pasta, bacon, corn and chives in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper. Stir in combined mayonnaise and water; mix well.
Hint: any shaped pasta can be used in this recipe.